Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Argent Tournament

THE ARGENT TOURNAMENT

So I have become a HUGE fan of this. I love the medieval connotations, but you get to earn new mounts and pets, and of course I collect those, so I love it even more. Along with the new achievements that we can earn, it just makes it fun.

After doing the dailys for some time now I have become a Champion of all the Cities, but mostly I use the title: Cusper of Darnassus. I have finally also earned exalted faction with Argent Crusade and Argent Dawn so I have the title, Crusader, if i desire.

If you still want the dailys for the money, I suggest getting all of the titles except one and just not turning in the last 25 tokens. This allows you to keep doing the dailys. I personally after reaching the desire level of faction, stop with the dailys and go onto another set. My next ones to get are the Oracles and Frenzyheart.

So now I only have the Champion's dailys which are fine with me. I do my 4 jousts; make sure you always have 3 shields up and if not, stay in lancing range. Always easy to find a group for the group quests, and might as well add the scourge to that in the middle. So I do the dailys not for the money, but mainly for the pets and mounts. I have 3 of the 5 pets and 1 of the 11 mounts (which includes the flying mount).

SO keep jousting and have a delicious day!


No comments: