Monday, July 6, 2009

Raiding no more... at least for a while.

Well, my guild has decided to stop raiding. I have been in Is Being Repressed for almost 2 years now, and have had a wonderful time with the other raiders and members. There are times that I will always remember and I will never forget those who made a real impact on my WoW life and some in my real life.

So I will most likely be posting a little less as I figure out what I want to do in game as well as in my real life.

Good luck to all of my IBR guild members.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My guild could always use a good healer. Look us up if interested in transferring to Exodar.

Guild: Enlightened
Server: Exodar
GM: Syrandel (Myself)

Syrandel said...

http://exodarenlightened.guildportal.com

Anonymous said...

Yea Steph.. We had some grat times with IBR =) 2.5 years for me. Now I play a DK on uldum extremely casual. My lock is still on muradin, but I am having a gamebreak.. sort of =)

Mahri