Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Leveling in Wrath: Part 2

So I am 78 at the moment, and have rested XP all the way up to 79, which is a very good thing as my guild is supposed to start raiding tonight, but I probably can not get in yet. Oh well. I will get there eventually. Hopefully sooner than later.

But as I am 78 I went to Storm Peaks, and hated it. I did a few quests, and I just did not enjoy them, but the scenery is pretty (pics above). So as I have all this rested XP, I figure I will go to Sholazar Basin where all the Nesinwary's quests are. Now in the Basin, there are 2 factions in which you have to choose: The Frenzyheart Tribe and The Oracles. I have been told that since I am a pet collector to get to revered with the Oracles to get a pet and then start doing the other faction's quests.

But since I have started in the basin, I am enjoying it. The graphics look a lot like Un'goro crater to me, and I enjoy the more earthy and living sort of zones. So right now I am just grinding out the last level and a half until 80 and hopefully my next post will be at lvl 80.

No comments: