Sunday, November 9, 2008

WOLK - Thursday Nov 13th Release!

So I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Wrath of the Lich King Expansion Pack - which I pre-ordered from Gamestop and will be sent to me some time on Thursday.

I am truly excited for the new content... I was not in Beta so I am unsure of how exactly the questing will go and how fast I will level up, but I will be updating this blog with my current spec and with some pointers as I go along in Northrend.

I have heard that leveling will take a large amount of gold, and leveling professions will take an even larger amount of gold than that. From a friend in beta, just leveling you 71 level spells will take at least 300g. So stock up now if you are planning on leveling more than one character.

But this is also depends on how fast my slow computer installs the xpac, and if it even can withstand the new software, if the servers stay up through all the population (thank the world tree that I am on a medium pop server), and how many people are actually questing and if I am able to get the quests done.

So hopefully my computer holds out til the holidays so I can get a new one, and that people are nice and try to quest in groups...

But until that time, happy hunting and have a delicious day.

No comments: