Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I have Imp Blizzard... why is the company still the same?

As usually on Tuesday mornings we had maintenance... but Tuesday was yesterday and the realms are still not up... and and as it says... There is not ETA as to when they will be back up... They better be refunding my time. Someone in my guild found a Firefox add on to keep track of realm statuses. I do not know if it is actually working right now, but it will still be cool if it does.

This is one of the worst parts about the expansions, which I think they rushed a little bit. The have too much maintenance and too many hot fixes in order to keep the game running. And now, the day before the expansion, when most people wanted to make a little extra money, or get a few more things in order, they can't.

But if you are still looking for your realm status here you go. I guess that means I will be doing some errands, and working on grad school applications.

Have a Delicious Day!

No comments: