Sunday, February 15, 2009

For you, the reader...

So I want to make this blog helpful to all of you that read it... and I would love to hear from all of you about what you want me to write about.

I can talk about druid specs, the differences between the trees and what is needed for raiding vs. pvp. I can talk about gear in more depth or instances. I can write about anything ideas you may have. So please give me some feedback and I will take ideas into consideration. I will also keep just writing about things that I research and find interesting.

So write me a comment or an e-mail and have a delicious day.

P.S. I am finally getting a new computer! YAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of those ideas you listed are excellent. I'm seeing high demand on my site for any guides, be they raiding, pvp, gear, talent builds, glyph guides, you name it. It's all good.

P.S. Thanks for the sidebar link!