Sunday, December 28, 2008

Long Time Gone

So, I have not posted anything in a few weeks, and there are many reasons why that is. The first is that I live in Massachusetts, and was hit by the really bad icestorm a few weeks back and was without power for a week, i.e. no interwebz, or computer. The next is that work has been crazy because I work in a mall, and my hours for the past couple of weeks have been long and often. More recently however, my sister came home for the holiday and my dad is getting married tomorrow, so there is a lot of events happening in my household.

Also, since it is the holidays and my guild is not a hardcore raiding guild, that we are taking the holidays off and are not raiding.

So until after the new year, I will hopefully have a new computer and time to post more.

Have a happy holiday season, and have a delicious day!

No comments: